Premium Cold Chain Insulation
Our baseline cold chain shipping package is a premium solution that includes a specialized styrofoam designed to insulate cool temperatures.
Included in our insulated package are
• Multiple ice packs
• Insulated packing paper
• Waterproof medication storage bag
All cold chain shipments are shipped Xpress Post, which have a turnaround time of 3-5 business day from Winnipeg Manitoba, through Chicago via USPS.
These are things to consider when ordering cold chain products
• All our cold chain shipments do require a signature, please plan accordingly to sign for your package. A tracking number will be emailed once your order has shipped
• There is always a risk when it comes to shipping products, and there is a chance your medication may arrive warm due to shipping delays. The majority of our products are stable at room temperatures, and this is generally not a big problem. But we do suggest if the products arrive warm, to double check if the liquid is cloudy or has any particles before using. Please call our customer support line to schedule a pharmacy consultation if you have any concerns
• We are unable to purchase any type of insurance on cross border prescription medication, and because of this, we are unable to offer a refund policy.
• Please note the risks above and acknowledge as well as our cold chain terms and conditions that when ordering cold chain products, you accepting these risks as a part of the order process.