Did you know that heart disease affects more than 30 million Americans? Every year the number of Americans that are impacted by heart problems whether it be heart failure, stroke, heart disease etc. you name it, the numbers are alarmingly increasing. It is important to bring awareness to this topic so that Americans are comfortable with voicing their concerns when it comes to important health issues that revolve around important organs such as the heart.
Did you know that blood clots are associated with many major heart problems? There are many ways to develop blood clots genetically. It is important to address these types of issues so that you can seek the proper treatment to live a healthier and longer life. If you have any questions or concerns regarding blood clots speak to your Primary Care Physician or speak to a Pharmacist from our contracted* licensed Pharmacy department at our toll free number: 1 (888) 646-7749.
What Is Eliquis (Apixaban)?
Eliquis (Apixaban) is a brand name FDA-approved prescription medication that is commonly known as a blood thinner medication. Eliquis (Apixaban) helps treat and lower the chances of developing blood clots that could possibly lead to either a heart attack or a stroke. Did you know that with AFib(a.k.a atrial fibrillation) part of the heart does not beat the way it should.
Eliquis (Apixaban) comes in the form of tablet medication that is available in the following strengths:
- 2 MG
This medication can be consumed orally either with or without a meal. Be sure to drink plenty of liquids to avoid any upset stomach. If you are having a hard time swallowing a whole tablet, you may grind, crush or mix it with water or juice. You must drink the mixture immediately.
Prior to taking Eliquis (Apixaban), be sure to inform your doctor about the following:
- Any medical conditions
- Any history of illnesses including high blood pressure, anxiety etc.
- Any other medications that you are currently taking or have been taking
- If you are a smoker
- If you are pregnant, plan on becoming pregnant and breast feeding.
If you are taking Eliquis and you have any upcoming medical surgeries or dental appointments, it is very crucial to inform your attending doctor about it. It is also important to check whether you are pregnant or breastfeeding and other significant information about your health. These factors may affect the dosage of Eliquis.
Eliquis is specifically prescribed to people who have:
- (AFib) Atrial Fibrillation a.k.a this is a heart condition where your heart beats irregularly which can higher the risk of blood clot formation in your body.
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) – it is a vein deep blood clot that develops in your body which usually occurs in your legs but it can also occur in other parts of your body such as arms, brain, and kidneys.
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE) – it is a blood clot that occurs in your lungs. It is most common in people who have had a hip or knee replacement surgery.
The Side Effects Of Eliquis
Eliquis can cause mild or severe, temporary or permanent side effects, most of them are manageable. This list may not include all possible key side effects, you may consult with your doctor or pharmacist about the benefits and the risks of this medication. These side effects have been reported by at least 1% of people who have taken this medication.
- Bruising easily
- Feeling dizzy or fainting
- Tiredness or weakness
- Water retention
- Chest pain or difficulty in breathing
- Gum, nose or heavy menstrual bleeding
- Allergic reaction (rashes, itchiness, flushing, and swelling)
- Pink, brown or red-coloured urine
- Red or black-coloured stools
- Coughing up or vomiting blood that looks like coffee grounds
- Muscle numbness especially on your legs and feet
These side effects might go away after a couple of days or weeks, but if you are experiencing life-threatening side effects, go to the nearest hospital or call 9-1-1 immediately for medical emergency assistance.
How Should You Store Eliquis?
When storing Eliquis (Apixaban) please do the following:
- Be sure to store your medicine in a cool, clean and dry place at room temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sunlight. Keep the tablet medications in their proper packaging.. Remember that heat, moisture, light and air may affect the quality of your medicines.
- Keep your medicines out of reach of both pets and children.
- Do not use smelly, damaged, and discoloured medicines despite their expiration dates.
How To Buy Eliquis Online in Canada
To Buy Eliquis online simply search Eliquis on our homepage. The available options will populate. From there you can select your choice of quantity that you would like for your order. Once you have placed your order you would send a copy of your prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Did you know that our contracted* a licensed Pharmacy department can contact your local doctor or pharmacy for your prescription? It’s that simple. For information give us a call at 1 (888) 646-7749.
USA Script Helpers itself is not a Pharmacy. USA Script Helpers is an established Pharmacy Partner with over 10 years of experience in the online pharmaceutical industry. In conjunction with its contracted* licensed Pharmacy department, USA Script Helpers refers its customers to its’ contracted* Pharmacy department to ensure that Americans all across the USA have access to the medications they need. Whether it be tablet medications, topical creams, patches, various insulins including (Lantus SoloStar Pens, Lantus Vials, Lantus Cartridges, Humalog, Novolog etc.). USA Script Helpers not only retails human medications but also pet medications. USH offers a variety of medications including both brand name and generic equivalent. USA Script Helpers is committed to providing safe medications that you can truly rely on. USA Script Helpers is open 365 days a year to ensure that customers have access to the customer support that they need. Call us today at 1 (888) 646-7749 or simply place your order online. When Medicare is out, count us in.